White Collar Crimes
The term "white collar crime" is used as a type of slang meaning any crime committed in relation to a business. It refers to the stereotypically white collars of men in suits, as opposed to "blue collar" workers in uniforms.
White collar crimes can include, but are not limited to:
- Fraud (Internet, bank, credit card, insurance)
- Money laundering
- Trading, buying or selling proprietary information
- Tax evasion
White collar crime is often prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law. If you or someone you know has been suspected of a white collar crime, we urge you to contact our firm today and seek the best legal representation from our experienced attorneys and professional staff. We're here to help.
- Rotary Club of Natomas
- California Public Defender’s Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Wiley Manual Bar Association
Why Choose Us?
- Free initial consultation
- Flat rate fees, no hidden costs
- Appointment flexibility
- Extensive experience
- Focus exclusively on Criminal Defense
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! 916-436-1647.