Drug Crime Defense
The U.S. Controlled Substances Act sets the criteria for what constitutes criminal offenses in the manufacture, possession, sale and abuse of drugs. According to state and federal laws, a controlled substance considered to be a drug can be:
- Illegally prescribed or abuse of prescription drugs
- Altered over-the-counter drugs
- Other illegal substances
The severity of the punishment for a drug crime depends on the type of substance, the quantity, the intent of possession, and local, state and federal laws.
If you or someone you know has been arrested for a drug-related crime, we urge you to contact our experienced attorneys for representation and counsel. We're here to help.
- Rotary Club of Natomas
- California Public Defender’s Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Wiley Manual Bar Association
Why Choose Us?
- Free initial consultation
- Flat rate fees, no hidden costs
- Appointment flexibility
- Extensive experience
- Focus exclusively on Criminal Defense
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! 916-436-1647.